Fund – A – Need
The Spring Gala Fund–a–Need is a very special part of our gala each year. This is the moment when our community raises its communal hand and says “yes!” to the mission of our school.
Have you ever wondered why the St. Hubert’s gym is green but our school colors are maroon and gold? We have!
Our goal for this event is $125,000! After many years, our gym environment has tired and is ready for renewal. $125,000 will allow us to refresh and update our school gym – a space that is used by every student in our building. Whether you are a Little Saints Preschool student attending Soccer Shots, a Buzz Club student burning excess energy before or after school, a K-8 student learning during gym class or at a summer camp, a parent attending a school assembly, an actor in our annual play, an athlete learning fundamentals on one of our sports teams, our gym space is a key source of learning and Hornet Pride!
Proceeds from this event’s fund–a–need will support the following campus projects:
- Repaint, repair, and refinish the gym floor
- Add basketball, volleyball, and pickleball
- Repaint the gym walls
- Upgrade and replace our broken scoreboards to a new wireless system
- Repair and reface the bleachers
- Update the keyed lifts for the basketball hoops and curtain divider
- Replace and update the safety wall pads behind the main court basketball hoops
- Replace the safety pads around the main court basketball hoop backboards
- Update the 6 basketball goals
- Repaint and replace flooring in the gym entrance and exit
- Update and replace some of the gym and athletic equipment (balls, nets, mats)
- Add artwork to the gym walls
Thank you for considering a gift to this year’s fund–a–need cause. Go Hornets!